1. Disconnect power and remove the controller panel from the enclosure to access the WIN-200 board.
2. Remove the IMEI module by rocking it side to side. Once removed, check that the Connection board is securely connected to the Main board.
3. Carefully re-insert the IMEI module and check that it and the SIM card are secure.
4. Tighten the antenna connector slightly tighter than finger-tight.
5. Ensure that the ribbon cable is secured and fully seated into the controller and WIN-200 board.
6. Re-mount the controller panel into the enclosure.
7. Connect power and wait at least 3 minutes before attempting to connect to the controller.