If you are experiencing issues with connecting to your controller via the WIN-200 3G cell card, please perform the following steps:
- Disconnect power and remove the controller panel from the enclosure to access the WIN-200 board.
- Remove the IMEI module by rocking it side to side. Once removed, check that the Connection board is securely connected to the Main board.
- Carefully re-insert the IMEI module and check that it and the SIM card are secure.
- Tighten the antenna connector slightly tighter than finger-tight.
- Ensure that the ribbon cable is secured and fully seated into the controller and WIN-200 board.
- Re-mount the controller panel into the enclosure.
- Connect power and wait at least 3 minutes before attempting to connect to the controller.