If you are experiencing issues with connecting to your controller using a ServLink-E, please confirm:
- The device is powered on (power LED is on).
- An Ethernet cable (Cat5/Cat6) is securely inserted into the "ETHERNET" port.
- A valid internet connection is being provided and there is traffic (Ethernet port LED). If your network is managed by IT, you may need to submit a wired device request to them along with the MAC address of the ServLink-E.
- The adapter PCB is securely fastened to the ServLink.
- The ribbon cable is securely and properly connected to the adapter PCB and the controller.
The power LED is located on the bottom left corner of the front panel, near the power connector:
ServLink is powered
ServLink is not powered
Connection status LED
The connection status LEDs are located on left side of the back panel. The ServLink-E does not use these connections
2G, NB, and M1 LEDs are blinking at the same time
No or bad SIM card (normal for ServLink-E)
Signal strength LEDs
The signal strength LEDs are not used for the ServLink-E and will be off.
Ethernet port LEDs
Since the ServLink supports Fast ethernet speeds, the green LED is not used and only orange LED represents information about ethernet connection activity:
No link established
LED solid ON
Operating as a 10/100 Mbps connection
Connection established and there is activity (traffic)